* An average person's yearly fast food intake will contain 12 pubic hairs.
* The Three Stooges were originally called Three Lost Souls.
* The average clock's snooze function lasts nine minutes.
* On the standard Rorschach test, there are 10 inkblots.
* One of every seven people in the United States is Hispanic.
* The success rate of A.A. is estimated to be 5%.
* The Roman emperor Commodus was at one time going to change the name of Rome to Colonia Commodiana.
* Forty percent of women experience nocturnal orgasms.
* There are lyrics to the theme song from 'Star Trek'.
* A.A.A., the American Auto Association, has more members than any other organization in the US.
* Donald Duck's father is named Quackmore Duck.
* Orchids release a chemical that intoxicates bees.
* Actor Andy Garcia was a Siamese twin"
Jun 27, 2005
Jun 7, 2005
The liberty of a democracy is not safe if the people tolerate the growth of private power to a point where it becomes stronger than their democratic State itself. That, in its essence, is Fascism -- ownership of government by an individual, by a group, or any controlling private power. -- Franklin Delano Roosevelt