* In champagne bottles, the dent in the bottom is called the"kick" or "punt."
* The average age of a new grandparent in the U.S. is 47.
* Olive trees can live to be 1,500 years old.
* The average water temperature of showers in the U.S. is 105 degrees Fahrenheit.
* Almost half the bones in your body are in your hands and feet.
* "Amateur" comes from the Latin "amator," meaning "lover."
* Dr. Jeckyll's first name was Henry. Mr. Hyde's was Edward.
* Next to Warsaw, Chicago has the largest Polish population in the world.
* Hair grows more slowly at night.
* Blondie, Dagwood's wife in the "Blondie" comic strip, had a maiden name. It was Boopadoop.
* "Nostophobia" is the fear of returning home.
* "Jolly green," "ashes," "Indian boy," and "laughing grass" are all street terms for marijuana.
* Frogs use their eyeballs to push food down their throat.